- We had a heavy rain on Apr 17 and 18.
- Apr 18 I did write a letter as I said to our SS
- Apr 19 I did go to the council in this regards
- Apr 19 we still had several showers but Fowler came back to redo a " little fence" with our dear neighbor. I really like Fowler's action in this regards
@ 3 rain days adding total 11 days on our building duration
Our week 8 day 4 is on Friday Apr 20 when our frame was official up and up
I also like frame team (4 boys and 1 leader) who look very fit, professional and strong. As I arrived around 10am, they had already completed the below job:
For the first time since our site start, contractors are working on Saturday, they tried to complete the ground floor and went up for flooring our first floor
3) Remaining frame plan:
* Monday Apr 23 for delivery and safety meeting => no work
* Tuesday Apr 24 framing continue D 2 and half
* Wed : Anzac day => no work
* Thursday Apr 26 framing complete D 3 and half
Note to learn: our framing was scheduled to complete on this week (Monday Apr 16 - Sat Apr 21. However, frame team delayed 1 day and nature mother delayed 3 days. Therefore, we officially suffered 1 week delay.
I know it is really hard to see nothing happen on the site during good weather. Particularly, after having suffered a wettest Feb and Mar during 40 years, it is even harder to witness none movement while others may build like crazy as sun is there.
However, I try to repeatedly train myself for understanding building procedures for a home project in which we should NOT expected contractors will be timely on the site everyday (even good weather days) and getting know more about who are contractors working on the site as it has really helped me to stay positive.( I must edited this paragraph for the second time as it was wrongful English grammar !!!!!)