- Our second re-schedule is to complete framing on Thursday Apr 26. But none "action" have done in the week.
- Everything has its own reason and explanation. But No, I'm not happy for this week
- Ok, we had a shorter week as there was 1 public holiday day and 1 compulsory safety meeting day.
-On Tue Apr 24, a crew of 5 carpenters came by 7am and then left after 1 hour (See the below pictures).
- The reason for came and left situation was a regular crane using to lift the frame is too small for our house. They said they need a big crane for lifting 400 kg frame (see below picture)
*** I accepted this reason as I thought we are human being so we can mistake. However, I'm not impressed the way they fix their mistake.
- I thought they wasted their working day for that mistake, then they could organize a new bigger crane for the next day (Thursday Apr 26) as they knew their mistake since 8am Tuesday Apr 24.
- However, I learned that it takes over 3 days for them to organize a new crane. They will be able to back on our site till next Monday (Apr 30)
- However, we are still lucky enough to have one happening on the site today (Friday Apr 27). We had window delivery
2) Next week plan:
- Monday and Tuesday for completing frames
- Thursday for plumb rough in
- Friday for brick and sand delivery
- All ready for the bricking on the flowing week.
3) Week's feature:
I 'm really impressed about carpenter team, particularly carpenter leader who made me a pleasant shocking as he is not only skillful carpenter but also so very nice human being.
I'm sure that Fowler won't get me down as they are using such skillful professional and dignity people.