1) Summary of what had happened on Week 8
- as previous posted, external plumb was completed within 1 day on Tue Apr 10 (W8 D1)
- there were a series of deliveries
Blue steel beam was delivered on Wed Apr 11 (W8 D2)
Another part of frame was arrived on Fri Apr 13 (W8 D4)
* SS advised frame was commenced on Mon Apr 16 (W8 D6), but no one was coming as I had a meeting with SS
* I had a very good talks with SS. Hopefully, he will deliver what we have discussed
* jobs for me in this week:
+ meeting with a new Kitchen guy to discuss about our pantry width in the kitchen
+ retaining wall
+ letter in respond to lovely neighbors
2) The team of 5 guys were on the site before 7 am
However, nature mother did not let them work today. And our frame all suffered very heavy rain.
Tomorrow, the weather seems still raining. Actually, I'm not worries about the delay but more concern with mould issue if rain still continue for several more days.
Try to stay positive and pray for strong and healthy frame.