Our rebuild modified Vienna 42 with Fowler

Our rebuild modified Vienna 42 with Fowler
OUR REBUILD MODIFIED VIENNA 42 with FOWLER

Sunday 6 May 2012

Week 11 _ happy again with our chosen plan

After being very sad as we saw we lost very beautiful view from first floor WIR, I have done a lot of homework and many consultation with friends and professional builders. And now I can say that our chosen plan is still the best comprise for the overall house.

I red again and again all my written reasons to how and why then we had chosen for each corner in our new house. I have felt very good that I started to write down in our diary building since the first time I did homework on our knock down and rebuild project  in April 2010. I have learned even we have extra budget for our new house, but we still can't have everything we want that we still need to make our choice among available options. In short, I only made a big mistake for our wet area on the ground floor that we are now trying our best to prepare for fix this mistake in our near future.

We have decided to build this house for "the love of our life" _ our princess and I hope in the next 10 years she still likes the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment